Need world-class product marketing, but can’t get it from mid-level personnel and can’t afford a full-time executive? We’ve been there. And we can help.
Flagg Hill Marketing is available to serve as a flexible, on-demand product marketing resource. Turn us on to help with positioning, messaging, a product launch, content development or anything else. Turn us off when you’ve got what you need. Come back for more later, whenever you’re ready.
In the end you’ll probably pay less and get more than if you hired someone full-time.
Examples of recent engagements:
- Developed a go-to-market strategy for a new product and created core sales and marketing content for launch
- Turned raw survey results into a compelling, provocative thought leadership content for demand generation
- Created prospecting tools for phone reps, enabling them to shift from generic messaging to use case-based dialogues with each industry and user type
- Wrote high-impact case studies on key clients, including everything from long-form prose documents to punchy slides for sales pitches
- Reworked web site content, researching key value propositions and incorporating language and terminology to resonate with prospective buyers
Flagg Hill Marketing’s full scope of capabilities includes:
- Messaging & positioning
- Market asessments
- Go-to-market strategy & planning
- Product launches
- Product branding and naming
- Pricing strategy
- Sales tool development
- Editorial strategy
- Content for demand generation programs
- Sales enablement
- Customer stories
- Business case/ROI tools
- Analyst & press relations strategy
Need something else that’s not on the list? Get in touch and let’s discuss it.